- Building Permit Packet Packet of information for those wishing to construct a home or other building within Woodland Hills
- City Inspect Building Permits and Inspections
- Required Documents When Submitting Building Plans for Review Building Height Worksheet, Contractor Deposit Agreement, Fire Permit, Land Disturbance Permit, Site Plan Checklist, Woodland Hills Utility Application
- Business License Application In order to obtain a business license in Woodland Hills, please fill out this application and turn in to the city offices along with your application fee.
- Community Center Rental FAQs and Info Rules and FAQs for Community Center Rental
- Community Center Rental Agreement Community Center Reservation Form
- City Park and Pavilion Rules Please adhere to these rules while using the field and pavilion. Thank you!
- Laurtizen Field Park Pavilion Reservation Form Please fill out this form and turn in to the city offices and pay applicable fees in order to reserve the pavilion.
Development and Construction Standards
- Board of Appeals Request for a Variance or Appeal
- Emergency Alerts/Notifications How to get emergency alerts and other notifications from the city.
- 2022 Consolidated Fee Schedule Woodland Hills City Fee Schedule
- Finding of Nuisance Form Citizen Complaint Form
- Utility Application Utility Application for New Residents
Transparency Committee's City Report
Woodland Hills City Code and Ordinances
- Codified City Code The City Code of Woodland Hills, contains ordinances up to and including ordinance 2021-21. Ordinances of the city adopted after said ordinance supersede the provisions of this city code to the extent that they are in conflict or inconsistent therewith. Consult the city office in order to ascertain whether any particular provision of the code has been amended, superseded, or repealed.
- Ordinance 2021-27 Amending City Code 10-6A-1 Allowing the Planning Commission Alternate to Vote in the Absence of a Member