- Building Permit Packet Packet of information for those wishing to construct a home or other building within Woodland Hills
- City Inspect Building Permits and Inspections
- Required Documents When Submitting Building Plans for Review Building Height Worksheet, Contractor Deposit Agreement, Fire Permit, Land Disturbance Permit, Site Plan Checklist, Woodland Hills Utility Application
- Business License Application In order to obtain a business license in Woodland Hills, please fill out this application and turn in to the city offices along with your application fee.
Community Center and Park Pavilion Rental Forms
- Community Center Rental FAQs and Info Rules and FAQs for Community Center Rental
- Community Center Rental Agreement Community Center Reservation Form
- Lauritzen Field and Pavilion Rules Please adhere to these rules while using the field and pavilion. Thank you!
- Pavilion Reservation Form Please fill out this form and turn in to the city offices and pay applicable fees in order to reserve the pavilion.
Development and Construction Standards
- Board of Appeals Request for a Variance or Appeal
- Emergency Alerts/Notifications How to get emergency alerts and other notifications from the city.
- Fee Schedule Woodland Hills City Fee Schedule
- GRAMA GRAMA request form for city records
- Nuisance Complaint Form Citizen Complaint Form
- Nuisance Explanation and Procedure Explanation of code violations and procedures.
- Utility Application Utility Application for New Residents