27 Aug 2018 Work Session & City Council Meeting, 6 pm, Tuesday, August 28th, 2018
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
WOODLAND HILLS CITY
August 28, 2018
Notice is hereby given that the Woodland Hills City Council will hold a Work Session followed by a City Council Meeting on Tuesday, August 28, 2108. The Work Session will begin at 6:00pm. The meetings will be held at the Woodland Hills City Center located at 690 South Woodland Hills Dr., Woodland Hills, UT 84653. Meetings are open to the public and all interested persons are invited to attend. Times listed on the agenda are approximate and may be accelerated or subject to change.
A. WORK SESSION-
1. September 11th Town Hall Meeting Agenda –
2. Accessory Apartment Ordinance/Shed Ordinance/Codification-
3. Acquisition of Water Shares-
4. Gates in Summit Creek-
5. Leash Free Hours at City Park-
6. Fiber Contract-
7. City Council Reports on City Assignments-
a. Snow Removal- Council Member Henry
b. Public Safety/Parks &Trails – Council Member Kynaston
c. Roads – Council Member MacArthur
d. Events/Communication – Council Member Malkovich
e. Water – Council Member Pratt
f. Fiber – Mayor Pray
B. CITY COUNCIL AGENDA-7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER- Mayor Pray
2. PLEDGE- Council Member Henry
3. INVOCATION- Council Member Pratt
C. PUBLIC COMMENT
1. Please sign in 10 minutes prior to the start of the City Council Meeting.
D. BUSINESS & DISCUSSION
1. Gates in Woodland Hills
2. Leash Free Saturdays at City Park
F. EXECUTIVE SESSION
In accordance with the Utah Open and Public Meetings Act for the following or other purposes outlined in in Utah State Code:
1. To discuss the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of individuals;
2. To discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation;
3. To discuss the sale or transfer of land;
4. To discuss deployment of security personnel, devices, or systems.
In accordance with the A.D.A., persons needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the Woodland Hills Recorder at 801-423-1962.
Posted August 27, 2018 Jody Stones, Recorder
Jody Stones, Woodland Hills City Recorder
200 South Woodland Hills Drive
Woodland Hills, UT 84653