29 Jul 2019 Special City Council Meeting – July 30, 2019
SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL MEETING
WOODLAND HILLS CITY
July 30, 2019
Notice is hereby given that the Woodland Hills City Council will a Special City Council Meeting on Tuesday, July 30, 2019. The meeting will be held at the Woodland Hills City Center located at 690 South Woodland Hills Dr., Woodland Hills, UT 84653 at 5:30 p.m. Meetings are open to the public and all interested persons are invited to attend. Times listed on the agenda are approximate and may be accelerated or subject to change.
- CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
- CALL TO ORDER- Mayor Wendy Pray
- PLEDGE- Council Member Henry
- INVOCATION- Council Member MacArthur
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- Please sign in 10 minutes prior to the start of the City Council Meeting.
- BUSINESS & DISCUSSION
- Possible Mitigation Efforts
- Mitigation Property Purchase Agreement and Possible Authorization
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
In accordance with the Utah Open and Public Meetings Act for the following or other purposes outlined in in Utah State Code:
- To discuss the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of individuals;
- To discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation;
- To discuss the sale or transfer of land;
- To discuss deployment of security personnel, devices, or systems.
In accordance with the A.D.A., persons needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the Woodland Hills Recorder at 801-423-1962.
Posted July 29,2019 Jody Stones, Recorder