Lauritzen Field and Pavilion Rules
▪ Absolutely no fires of any kind allowed; this includes hibachi fires and charcoal briquettes.
▪ No unleashed dogs. Please keep your dog on a leash at all times in the park. Owners are expected to must clean up all dog feces and dispose in the trash can (not in the woods).
▪ No alcoholic beverages or smoking allowed. Please be considerate of others.
▪ No littering.
▪ No loud music or public disturbances are allowed.
▪ Pedestrians have the right-of-way on trails.
▪ No motorized vehicles allowed in park.
▪ No camping is allowed in the park. Although our park is up in the mountains, it is not intended for overnight use of any kind.