09 Sep 2019 City Council Meeting September 10, 2019
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
WOODLAND HILLS CITY
September 10, 2019
Notice is hereby given that the Woodland Hills City Council will hold a Work Session and City Council Meeting on Tuesday, September 10, 2019. The Work Session will begin at 6:00 p.m. followed by the City Council Meeting. The meetings will be held at the Woodland Hills City Center located at 690 South Woodland Hills Dr., Woodland Hills, UT 84653. Meetings are open to the public and all interested persons are invited to attend. Times listed on the agenda are approximate and may be accelerated or subject to change.
- WORK SESSION
- Budget Process
- Update on 755 S. Oak Drive and Code/Variance Requests
- CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
- CALL TO ORDER- Mayor Wendy Pray
- PLEDGE- Council Member Kynaston
- INVOCATION- Council Member Henry
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- Please sign in 10 minutes prior to the start of the City Council Meeting.
D BUSINESS & DISCUSSION
- Approval of Final Plat Phase 1 of Bell Subdivision
- Ordinance Amending Section 105.2 of the Woodland Hills City Zoning Ordinance Accessory Buildings.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
In accordance with the Utah Open and Public Meetings Act for the following or other purposes outlined in in Utah State Code:
- To discuss the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of individuals;
- To discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation;
- To discuss the sale or transfer of land;
- To discuss deployment of security personnel, devices, or systems.
In accordance with the A.D.A., persons needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the Woodland Hills Recorder at 801-423-1962.
Posted September 9, 2019 Jody Stones, Recorder