16 Jul 2019 Special City Council Meeting
NOTICE OF SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL MEETING
WOODLAND HILLS CITY
July 16, 2019
Notice is hereby given that the Woodland Hills City Council will a Special City Council Meeting on Tuesday, July
16, 2019. The meeting will be held at the Woodland Hills City Center located at 690 South Woodland Hills Dr.,
Woodland Hills, UT 84653 at 7:00 p.m. Meetings are open to the public and all interested persons are invited to
attend. Times listed on the agenda are approximate and may be accelerated or subject to change.
A. CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
1. CALL TO ORDER- Mayor Wendy Pray
2. PLEDGE- Council Member MacArthur
3. INVOCATION- Council Member Pratt
B. PUBLIC COMMENT
1. Please sign in 10 minutes prior to the start of the City Council Meeting.
C. BUSINESS & DISCUSSION
1. Resolution 2019-12 Resolution of City of Woodland Hills to Participate in the Utah County
2. Ordinance Requiring a Hazard Assessment Study Accompany Building Permit Applications
E. EXECUTIVE SESSION
In accordance with the Utah Open and Public Meetings Act for the following or other purposes
outlined in in Utah State Code:
1. To discuss the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of
2. To discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation;
3. To discuss the sale or transfer of land;
4. To discuss deployment of security personnel, devices, or systems.
In accordance with the A.D.A., persons needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the
Woodland Hills Recorder at 801-423-1962.